Greetings everyone!
Yesterday morning, I arrived safely in the Calgary airport from Ecuador. After eleven hours on three different flights and twelve hours of waiting in airports, I was exhausted but very happy to be home. Thank you all so much for your prayers for me. Spending six weeks in Ecuador has been an incredible learning experience. It has been so encouraging for me to see how our God is working around the world and I have been so inspired by the many answers to prayer that I have witnessed.
Sharing in the lives of Ecuadorian families, and living in a new culture and language has left me with a new perspective, and profound gratitude for God's many blessings. I can't wait to share more with all of you!
Thanks once again for all of your prayers.
Your Sister in Christ,
Kimberly
So glad to hear you got home safely!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure I speak for others as well when I say that I've really been blessed hearing about your experiences, and how much you've learned to rely on God. It's been so encouraging to read the updates. Thanks!!
Hi Kim,
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're safe and excited about your experience. Mine starts in a couple days! I'll talk to you when I get back.
God bless, Brianna