Here are a few pictures that I didn't have a chance to post yet. They are from a trip downtown that I had two weeks ago with a girl from the church, Adriana Sari. She took me around to several cathedrals and museums, which were very interesting. The people at the church here are so welcoming. The Christian fellowship here is rich... my only limitation is understanding it in Spanish. I have gone with Senor Santiago (the pastor of the church, and the father of the family I am staying with) to several different Bible studies. There are about four Bible studies every week that we go to. There seems to be a lot of catholic influence here, especially historically, as evidenced by the effort put into the extravagant cathedrals. Continue to pray that I may know how to reach people here with the gospel of Jesus.
In His Name,
Kimberly
Gorgeous and interesting! It would be wonderful to worship God in such a beautiful place. I realize the building has nothing to do with the heart, but I would enjoy it, I believe. Nice palm trees too.
ReplyDeletemmmmm...beautiful! I just love fancy churches! =)
ReplyDelete