Today at the colegio bilingue was the annual English festival. It was an all morning event with games, drama, singing, competitions and art displays on the theme of family. The children are so sweet. Everyone was dressed up as either a mother, father, sister, brother or baby. Justo and I were dressed as "cousins." You can see in one of the pictures the whole group of English teachers at the school here. They are all a lot of fun. So far, I have mostly worked with Senor Patricio and Pedro in their grade 4, 5 and 6 English classes. Most mornings I will help with five classes. You can keep Senor Patricio in your prayers, as he is in need of a hip replacement, and is in a lot of pain. It is so hard in the big classes for children to recieve the attention that they need in order to learn. There are so many children, and so little time really get to know any of them. Please keep the children of the school in your prayers.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like the kids are having an awesome time!
ReplyDelete