Hello all!
On Saturday, we headed out to build a drive way on a piece of land in the country that the Gomezcuello's inherited. The scenery was beautiful. God has made a truly beautiful creation. We loaded two truck loads of rock by hand onto a steep, narrow roadway. The truck got stuck several times, but by God's grace, and with enough people pushing, it was unstuck again every time. No one was hurt, and we made some progress on the drivway. Trying to move all that rock by hand has made me very thankful for even the roughest gravel roads. At about 5 in the evening after working most of the day, I went with Justo and Oswaldo (Santiago's brother) for a hike to check out a cave. The hike was beautiful, and the cave was neat, even though it didn't go in very far. The last picture is of me and Oswaldo in the cave.
Today (Sunday), I am definately sore from all of the rock moving! I will be heading out with Justo at about 8:45 this morning to go to a different church where Justo will be preaching.
God bless you all!
Kimberly
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe cave looks very interesting! I've always wanted to go and do some mild spelunking. Looked like a major workout day for you. Dad
ReplyDeleteI agree - cave looks like fun! You know, there are some very neat caves on Victoria Island that are also worth checking out (and slightly closer to home :p)
ReplyDeleteGreat word that - "spelunking" :D