Here are a few pictures from a trip that we had on Sunday afternoon to the country. I was with Justo and German, and German's grandfather (Abeulo). We ate at this fried pork place. You can see in one of the pictures how they cook the pork skin of a whole pig outside with a propane torch! It was a very cultural experience, eating with our hands and everything! Then we drove to a river where there was a broken bridge. It is difficult to tell from the pictures, but the bridge was very warped! The picture with the sunlight is of the new bridge. There are many traditional people here in Ecuador. You can see the outfit in the picture of the lady watering her cows. The last picture is of Justo and German on the new bridge.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the shot of the cow!
ReplyDeleteNow that is a *real* cow. Not like the fake ones we have here in Canada :D :D
And the bright green grass and the red skirt of the lady is so striking with the black and white. I love it!