Wow, It sounds like you are getting to try many of the cultural foods there in Ecuador. I'm curious what the food is on your plate in the Gomezcuellos' house. (the trademark place mats gave their house away) :) Thanks for keeping us updated!
Patas de pollo! Watch on Kim! they are dangerous and bad things happen when you eat them! j/k. that was the one thing tho that I did have troubles with eating.
Wow, It sounds like you are getting to try many of the cultural foods there in Ecuador. I'm curious what the food is on your plate in the Gomezcuellos' house. (the trademark place mats gave their house away) :) Thanks for keeping us updated!
ReplyDeleteYour cousin
Hey Matthew! The food on the plate at the Gomezcoello's house is mashed fried banana with queso and hot chocolate. Very delicious!
ReplyDeletePatas de pollo! Watch on Kim! they are dangerous and bad things happen when you eat them! j/k. that was the one thing tho that I did have troubles with eating.
ReplyDelete